Tear away backing is the most popular stabilizer for most embroiderers using stable fabrics. It should be used with caution on exceptionally delicate or stretchy fabrics. Tear away backing makes removing excess stabilizer faster and safer than cut away backing.
Tear away backing roll 5", 0.38" mm 1.68 oz
- For most stable and non-delicate fabrics
- Quick and easy to remove
- Eliminates risk of cutting garment with scissors
- Tears easily and cleanly in both directions
- Provides excellent hoop stability
- Will not perforate during the stitching process