How to Order Custom Hats, Caps, Beanies, Sun Visors, Aprons & Apparel
DOWNLOAD DOMESTIC ORDER FORM (.pdf)
- Custom 5 & 6 Panel Caps Order Form
- Custom Sun Visors Order Form
- Custom Military Hats Order Form
- Custom Beanies / Headbands / Wristbands Order Form
- Custom Aprons Order Form
- Custom Apparel Order Form
Fill out this section completely, making sure to write in your PO # in the Customer PO # box along with Page # (i.e., Page #1 of 3) on the top right corner of the order form. If the shipping address is different from the billing address make sure to fill out correct the shipping address. If you would like your order blind-shipped, check the “Blind Shipping” box.
Indicate shipping method. We offer the following:
- UPS: Ground, 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Saver or Next Day Air.
- FEDEX: Ground, Express Saver (same as 3-Day Select), 2 Day (same as 2nd Day Air), Standard Overnight (same as Next Day Saver) or Priority Overnight (same as Next Day Air).
- PICK UP: Pick up at our Ontario, California location.
- OTHER OPTIONS: United States Postal Service, Truck Service (provide trucking company information), Third Party Account, or simply fill in your preferred shipping method with your account number.
- STYLE #: Select a product style # from our catalog or website.
- COLOR #: Select the color number from the product page of the style you have chosen.
- COLOR NAME: Select the color name from the product page of the style you have chosen.
- QUANTITY: Indicate the product quantity you would like to order. 12 Piece minimum per style, color, size, design and location. If you would like to change your style, quantity, logo and/or color, use another order form for each quantity and color change. Each split quantity must meet the minimum of 12 pieces per style and color change.
Send camera ready artwork of your logo. For embroidery, acceptable graphic program formats include files created in Photoshop and Illustrator or any paint program that can export an image. Acceptable exported file formats include .eps, .tiff, .jpeg, or .pdf at 300 dpi resolution. For heat transfers, vector artwork is needed; acceptable exported file formats include .ai or .eps. In Illustrator, make sure to convert all text to OUTLINES, as this will eliminate having to send us any font files. Simply selecting the text and choosing the “Create Outlines” selection under the “Type” menu can do this. It is very important that you do this, as we may not have your fonts on our computers. If you are using another graphics program, make sure all fonts are converted to “curves” or “outlines”. For digitized artwork, send .dst or .exp files only.
Fill out the following information for the decoration of each style. All artwork must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to us on a CD.
- LOGO#___of___: Fill in the number of logos (i.e., Logo #1 of 3).
- LOGO NAME: Fill in the name of the logo you would like placed on the product.
- LOCATION #: Indicate the location you would like the logo to be placed on the product. Available locations can be found on the order form in the DECORATION LOCATION section, numbered and color coded on the item line drawing.
- DECORATION OPTIONS: Select the type of decoration application you would like for the logo.
- LOGO WIDTH AND HEIGHT: Indicate the width and height of the logo. Size may be limited depending on location, refer to the “Domestic Decoration Size Guide” chart on pages 50-51 of the price list for logo size limitations.
- # OF COLORS: Indicate the number of colors the logo has.
- STITCH COUNT: Fill in the stitch count if you already have an embroidery digitized file. If you only have artwork, an estimated stitch count will be quoted for you.
- REQUIRED SERVICES: If you require Artwork, Digitize or Edit Digitized File service, please check the box that applies.
- LOGO DESCRIPTION: List the color breakdown of the logo, for example if you have a 3 color logo, list out all of the colors. Specify embroidery thread brand name and color code (i.e., Madeira thread #1839) or PMS color (i.e., PMS #374). If you would like to match the thread color of the cap, indicate which location (i.e., red thread matching cap color). For heat transfer list out the PMS colors of the logo.
- PROOF METHOD: Indicate if you would like your swatch or product sample e-mailed or shipped to you for approval.
- MORE LOGOS: If you have more than two logos on the same style, use additional order forms. It is not necessary to fill out contact and product information again. Make sure to fill out the page number (i.e., Page #1 of 3) at the top right hand corner if using multiple order forms.
- SPECIAL NOTES: Include any comments, questions or special requests in this area.
Questions about placing an order, please contact the CA office: TEL: 1-800-826-8903 • email@example.com